If you need to transport crew and cargo for your business, then the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 is the AWD van you must have. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 is an all-wheel drive cargo van that can give you total flexibility. You can rely on it to take you, your crew, and your cargo comfortably and safely from one worksite to the next.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 is marked with Mercedes-Benz’s patent style.
Mercedes-Benz has been in the business of designing powerful yet stylish rides for almost a century now. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 bears those unmistakable traits that set all Mercedes-Benz vehicles apart. If you want to combine utility with style, then you can count on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter to bring it.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 has two roof heights you can choose from: standard and high. The standard roof’s overall height is 94.3 inches, while the high roof’s is 105.7 inches. For the standard roof, the interior standing height is up to 64 inches. For the high roof, it’s 75.4 inches.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van also comes in two wheelbase lengths:
- The 144-inch wheelbase is available for both the standard and high roof. Its maximum payload capacity varies from 2917 lbs to 3237 lbs, depending on the roof height. Cargo volume for this wheelbase with the standard roof is 220.1 cubic feet. For the high roof, it’s 259.4 cubic feet. The overall length of these vans is 233.3 inches.
- The 170-inch wheelbase is only available for the high roof vans. Depending on your chosen powertrain, these vans have a maximum payload capacity of either 2542 lbs or 2796 lbs. Its cargo volume is 367.5 cubic feet. The overall length is 274.1 inches.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter crew van has a seating capacity of five. A reach bench seat for three passengers makes this possible. This bench seat is roomy and gives enough space keep your crew’s legs from feeling cramped. It has individual arm seats for added comfort as well. Mercedes-Benz keeps your ride flexible by allowing you to remove this bench seat when needed. So you can transform your crew van into a cargo-only AWD van whenever you feel it necessary. No need to buy a separate cargo-only van with this ride.
Because this van is a Mercedes-Benz van, you can reasonably expect it to look stylish. After all, isn’t that one of the things Mercedes-Benz is known for? Well, you won’t be disappointed with the Sprinter crew van. The exterior of the van has sleek and dramatic contours, while the interior has clean lines. This van comes with standard durable fabric upholstery colored tunja black. But you can opt for a black leatherette upgrade.
The best thing about the Sprinter crew van is you can upfit it to your business’ needs. Mercedes-Benz offers upfitting services. These services include installing shelving and storage solutions, as well as exterior graphics.
Choose from three powertrains to power up your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500.
As mentioned earlier, Mercedes-Benz is known for manufacturing stylish yet powerful rides. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 is as powerful as it is stylish. You can even choose how much power your Sprinter crew van should have.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter crew van has three powertrains you can choose from:
- 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. This powertrain is standard for all Sprinter crew vans. It has 161 horsepower at 3800 rpm, as well as a 256 lb-ft torque at 1400-2400 rpm. The engine additionally has a seven-speed transmission system.
- 6-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. The 6-cylinder powertrain upgrade boasts of 188 horsepower at 3800 rpm. Torque is pegged at 265 lb-ft 1400-2400 rpm. Its transmission is a five-speed system.
- 6-cylinder 4×4 diesel engine. This powertrain is designed to withstand difficult terrain and severe weather conditions. With 188 horsepower at 3800 rpm and 265 lb-ft torque at 1400-2400 rpm, this engine is built for control and endurance.
The Sprinter crew van has a maximum towing capacity of 5000 lbs. If you want to use your van for towing, Mercedes-Benz offers a trailer hitch package. This package includes a trailer hitch and wire harness.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 keeps you connected.
Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 is as high-tech as you want it to be. The console in the cockpit comes with a stereo player that plays radio and CDs. This console is also built with Bluetooth connectivity with audio streaming. It also comes with a USB connection and iPod interface so you can connect your gadgets to your console.
If you want to navigate with ease when driving, you can upgrade your console to include the Becker Map PILOT navigation system
Expect your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 to be a safe ride all the time.
You can expect your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500 can take you wherever you want in one piece. The Sprinter is built for safe travels as long as it’s coupled with responsible driving.
The Sprinter Crew Van’s standard safety features include front, thorax, and window airbags on the driver’s row. The rear passenger row has side-curtain airbags. The van also has a number of safety features to assist you when driving. The crosswind assist, for instance, helps you keep the van stable even in strong winds.
Mercedes-Benz also has a number of optional safety features you can install in your Sprinter crew van. The lane keeping assist helps you stay in your lane and alerts you when you’re veering off-course. The collision prevention assist warns you when your van gets too close to other vehicles. You can also install a rearview camera to help you park or to view the vehicles behind you.
Power, flexibility, style, and convenience – these are what you’re getting when you buy a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van 2500. You’ll have enough room for your crew and your cargo in the van. And you can drive knowing that your safety and comfort is assured in your ride.